Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Kendama Wood Toy

Disclaimer:  I received the product or products mentioned free for review.  However I was not required to write a positive one.  All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.



Kendama is a traditional Japanese Wooden Toy.   The word 'Ken' means 'Sword' and 'tama' means 'Ball', translating to the 'Sword and the Ball'.
It is a very challenging and entertaining game.  For young and old.  My husband has just as much fun with it as my kids do!
The object of the game is to get the ball, which is on a string onto one of the 3 sides.  Sounds easy but its really very challenging.  Once you can catch it on all 3 of the sides, which are all different sizes, then the real challenge is catching it on the spike! 
I recommend using this outside, or in a large room.  The ball is pretty hard and can break anything or anyone close by.  Also the ball can swing back and hit you, so just be careful!
This would make a great gift for anyone that likes a challenge!  
You can purchase your own Kendama Wood Toy on Amazon for $21.95 with free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment