Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor Review

Disclaimer:  I received the product free for review, however I was not required to write a positive review.  All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours.


I first realized I had high blood pressure when I was pregnant with my daughter, in fact it became so high that they had to induce my labor at 37 weeks.  After my daughter was born, I thought it had went back down to normal, but then when I got pregnant with my son I realized that it was high and had been that way.  I guess thats why they call it the silent killer. I had no symptoms in those years between my daughter and son being born.  It got so high when I was pregnant with my son that they put me on my first blood pressure medication.


I still have high blood pressure to this day, and I take 3 different pills everyday just to manage it.  Over the years I have learned the symptoms to watch for.  Here is some of the ways I know when my blood pressure is high.

  •  Headache that doesn't go away with OTC meds
  •  I see spots, could be flashing lights, or anything that messes with your vision
  •  Blurred Vision
  •  Nausea
 As I said blood pressure is a silent killer, and you may or not get any symptoms.  So I was happy when I received the MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor for review.

  •  Uses Measure with Inflate advanced technology to automatically measure blood pressure along with pulse rate. Get your readings simply and quickly.
  • Designed for two users with easy access buttons for operation and large backlit LCD display for easy visibility.Using a BPM has never been this easy! 
  • Averages the three previous measurements and stores up to 120 measurements, 60 records per user. This multi-user mode allows for easy tracking. 
  • Color coded backlit LCD screen displays hypertension levels with clarity and ease. Each color represents a classified AHA hypertension level. 
  • Has a unique desktop design for practical home, office or clinical use that makes it convenient to utilize and store. Sturdy and durable design.
The readings are very accurate, and it has been a great aid in keeping my high blood pressure under control.

I highly recommend the  MeasuPro BPM-80A Blood Pressure Monitor.  Would be great for someone that has high blood pressure or anyone that wants to keep an eye on their own!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment